Government warning labels on visors | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Government warning labels on visors

Blueface

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Explorer Ltd EcoBoos
Am I the only one irritated by these ugly labels?
Any idea on how to cleanly remove them?
Are they like the mattress labels in Pee Wee Herman's movie? (do not remove under penalty of law)

Been discussed before, the screen printing used makes them pretty much impossible to remove cleanly. Some guys on the Mustang board tried, some ruined visors, some weren't happy with results. (Shadowing)

some are stick ons, some are printed, the stick on ones peel off real nice,, the others, not so much,

My wife and I were discussing these "stickers" about a week ago. I decided to leave them alone. I had a 03 Expedition that still had them when I traded it 9 years after I bought it. I am tired of being reminded of things over and over. I don't know how many times a year I have been told if I go out in cold weather some of my body parts could freeze, etc.. We are a bunch of dumb peons that have to be reminded by our government on things we have been handling since childhood. These stickers are put on that way so they have a captive audience. ....and no I am not a far right terrorist.

Back