Gray Floor Mats with"Explorer" on them? | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! Once registered you can join the Elite Explorers to eliminate ads from the website.

Gray Floor Mats with"Explorer" on them?

RTStork

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Grand Bay, AL
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 Explorer XLT 5.0L 2WD
Ive looked on Ebay but all I ever see is the tan ones. I think the Ford catalog has some but they were way overpriced. Anybody know who else sells them?

Join the Elite Explorers $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ChuckyD

Moderator Emeritus Elite Explorer ECX Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Oceanside, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 4Runner SR5
i got mine off ebay for 14 bucks plus shipping.. keep your eyes out.. they'll turn up!

Hartman

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Indianapolis, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 5.0
I was looking for the very same ones. I know Sarah (Alphasylum) got some really cool grey floormats with "Explorer" on them, off eBay she said.

All I could find are these: Dead Link Removed

Don't know if they would fit in my '95. One of my managers just got a brand new '02 Sport Trac, and the factory floormats look awesome! Perhaps the best part of the interior.

KaBoom

Reaction score
City, State
Philla, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 4-Door
i put 2000 or 2001 rubber grey EXPLORER mats in my 95 4-dr. I bought it with all 4 pads and they fit fine, might be a slight bigger but it's not a problem. looks really nice too, the carpet ones look sweet as well.

Hartman

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Indianapolis, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 5.0
Hey, thanks for the info KaBoom. That helps out a lot.