Great Dealership service dept in Vancouver area | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Great Dealership service dept in Vancouver area

harmsangha

Reaction score
After hearing many of the horror stories on this site regarding dealer service departments, I just wanted to let people know of a great dealer in the Vancouver Canada area. I've had my 2011 explorer for almost a year now, and have had the cooling fans replaced twice due to squealing on shutdown, and now it's in for A-pillar/Brake squeak/brake pedal noise/rain sensing wiper problem. Not once has the dealer called me and said they could not reproduce the problem. During my second trip for the cooling fan, the squealing did not happen at the dealership (just my luck) but they replaced it as per the TSB. Sadly, I did not purchase my vehicle from this dealer, but I will definitely be giving my business to them on my next vehicle.

If anyone wants a good dealer/service dept in the vancouver area, Richport Ford in Richmond, BC is awesome.

I'm in Burnaby and looking to buy from a couple here. Good to know there's at least one place in the area that's for sure great service

Back