Great Ford Dealerships | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Great Ford Dealerships

Who is recommended in the Puget Sound WA area? (Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah, Renton, etc.)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Best Dealers ?

I shopped several dealers in my area and saw lots of "fees" that they stated were not negotiable. They include (fuel, advertising, dealer prep ..) etc. I decided to focus on only those dealers that sell volume (thus lowest fees) and found Dana Ford in Staten Island NY was/is ~ 21 in the country. One visit there and I ordered a vehicle; hands down the best price. Ex: Their "documentation" fee is $75. EVERY dealer I checked had > $350 for this same fee.

http://www.f150forum.com/f118/just-tell-us-your-under-invoice-price-paid-295614/index18/

I shopped several dealers in my area and saw lots of "fees" that they stated were not negotiable. They include (fuel, advertising, dealer prep ..) etc. I decided to focus on only those dealers that sell volume (thus lowest fees) and found Dana Ford in Staten Island NY was/is ~ 21 in the country. One visit there and I ordered a vehicle; hands down the best price. Ex: Their "documentation" fee is $75. EVERY dealer I checked had > $350 for this same fee.

http://www.f150forum.com/f118/just-tell-us-your-under-invoice-price-paid-295614/index18/

Randall Reed Prestige Ford Garland TX

Fantastic service Dept. and the General Sales Manager is awesome. They truly believe in helping out the customer

Kevin's Royal Automotive, Owego NY Kevin Harris owner and Mark Service manager Great folks..

Sanderson Ford in Glendale Az. I have purchased two vehicles from them and they are best...internet Larry Haidek sold me both and he is a honest man that i trust..2011 fusion sport and 2016 explorer sport. Thanks Larry and Sanderson Ford

Great Dealership

Grand Ledge Ford in Michigan.
Sales person Rob Beckwith we bought our 2014 Explorer was awesome
After my wife's accident we dealt with Grand Ledge Auto body and they (Joe and Jon) were also awesome to work with. Unfortunately the Explorer was totaled but going back for a 2016.
Service - again, very nice people all around that dealership.

Surprise Ford - Surprise, AZ

Lowest stress buying experience ever for me, Carol Krecker was great to work with as was her boss Dan.
Great job all the way around in this transaction and I'll certainly send folks back to them and Carol!

Chris W. Avondale, AZ

So I purchased a second vehicle in November with Carol and Surprise Ford (not sure Dan is still there but wasn't really needed this time) - just as great (overall) transaction.

Grand Ledge Ford in Michigan.
Sales person Rob we bought our 2014 Explorer was awesome
After my wife's accident we dealt with Grand Ledge Auto body and they were also awesome to work with. Unfortunately the Explorer was totaled but going back for a 2016.
Service - again, very nice people all around that dealership.

When I was looking for my Explorer I stopped at Grand Ledge and got the high pressure sales stuff. It must've been my sales person. Needless to say I didn't buy there. I'm glad it worked out for you.

Academy Ford in Laurel, MD. Great service treated like family. I had an aggressive offer after a lot of research. They beat all other dealers and there were no tricks. They gave me a price over e-mail and confirmed that price when we arrived. I had been to 3 other dealers that sent me a price then changed it once we arrived.

Ask for Erick Lopez in Sales
Tom Woods is the Sales Manager

Who is recommended in the Puget Sound WA area? (Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah, Renton, etc.)

We just picked up a used 2013 Limited from Bruce Titus in Port Orchard WA. Its probably a bit out of your way but both my wife and I were very happy with the salesperson (Roxanne) and sales manager there. No pressure, great service and attitudes, most of all they went out of their way to put us in the vehicle we wanted at the price we wanted.

Now the finance guy tried pretty hard to sell us a grossly overpriced warranty but I expected that going in. Great folks there, if their service is anything like their sales Dept I will probably be giving my business to them for years to come.

I wish I could say the same for Parr Ford Mazda in Bremerton. We walked away abruptly from a sale there due to a misleading salesperson.

Regarding Seattle .. We had good success the following, now it's been a long time but 2001 Bill Pierre Ford (Bothell, WA) and 2001 & 2006 Bowen Scarff Ford Lincoln (Kent, WA)

Weikert Ford Lake Wales, Florida!!!!!
Very helpful staff. Ordered and just picked up our 2016 Explorer. This was our fifth vehicle purchase new and used. The service department is great as well.

Ford of Kirkland! We've purchased 6 new Fords from Ford of Kirkland between 2013 - 2015! Very professional team that is a joy to work with. The following team members were instrumental in all of our purchases.

Sales Manager - Hamid
Finance Manager - Kyle
Sales Associate - Rodney

Ray Skillman Preformance Ford in greenwood IN my moms work has leased cars from them for almost 20 years salesmen are nice and do not push you. the guy that they went with for 17 years would bring my moms boss a new F150 lariat in the exact color he wanted every redesign and the paperwork and do the deal. he even let my mom keep a car for a weekend before leasing it. but sadly he passed away and we are looking for a new salesman now. they've gotten almost 10 F150's and 1 super duty and 1 explorer (soon to be 2) the service department on the otherhand isn't the best. i stayed there almost 8 hours one day come to find out they hadn't even moved it out of the parking lot behind the shop.

Thanks Ford

My daddy was always a Ford man and so i have been.

Late 2014 i was looking for a new ride to replace my 200k mile Subie. Saw a 2013 Explorer Sport for sale. Drove it,fell in love with but the dealership wanted too much. I kept searching. As my employer at the time used only Fords, i ask our fleet mechanic who we buy from. Fort Meade, FL Jenkins Ford, Jim Morris.

Jim found the exact color of the Sport i wanted. Ingot Silver. Jim is an older gentleman, reminded me of Daddy. We made a deal and Jim even delivered my Sport to me at my home. Reminded me so much of how Daddy used to trade and buy tractors for our farm.

A year and a half later, i still look forward to driving my Sport every day. No, it doesnt get great fuel mileage, but if you want grunt at your toes,,, it doesnt matter. Yep, still stock,,,,, for now.

Just a shout out to Jim at
Jenkins Ford and Ford Motor Company.

Sign me,
Hap E Customer

http://www.kbford.com/ - Keller Bros. Ford in Lebanon, PA
After spending months shopping for an Explorer with the specific options that I wanted, I found it at this smaller Ford dealer in eastern PA. I'd previously had several other dealers try to lowball me on my trade (4th gen Explorer) or they weren't willing to work with me on finding the right car. Keller Bros gave me a good deal that included the dealer installed remote start, and offered a fair value for my trade. Bottom line was about $4k lower than another Ford dealer I had shopped at for an identical car. Keller Bros was a fairly long drive for me, but well worth it.

Charlie Rogers Ford in Dayton ,TN. They are worth the drive from anywhere in between Chattanooga and Knoxville Tn. You want to talk to Casey "The Bald Guy". He has gotten both me and my wife both The Sploders of our dreams. He will go to the ends of the earth for you. He has reach into most of the south east and will send someone to get any vehicle you want. I will continue to drive nearly an hour for sales and service. Even if you are looking for another vehicle. Please give them a chance.:exp:

Is there a section to post bad experiences with a dealer service department. I don't want to post in the wrong place but wanted to report my experience for others.

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back