Greetin' Gals! | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Greetin' Gals!

RhainyC

Reaction score
City, State
Blaine, Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Ranger XLT 4WD
Just wanted to pop in and say hello from the cold Pacific Northwest...

Am an old lady with a Shady Lady (my truck's name :D )...she got herself a bit broke by hubby a couple weeks ago...but, we hope to have her back together soon.

Happy Holidays To All The Gals Here!

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

SoBeLover

Explorer Babe Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Middletown, Connecticut
Year, Model & Trim Level
None
Hi and welcome Rhainy! Nice to meet you. I'm Sandy and I'm the moderator for the Explorer Babes forum. I hope you have fun here and also find all the info you need for your Explorer. See ya around

<

RhainyC

Reaction score
City, State
Blaine, Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Ranger XLT 4WD
Sandy thanks! I am looking forward to my time here, it's kinda hard to be an old lady who likes the boy type stuff. LOL

Happy Holidays!

<

ssmith

Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt,Ks
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 Mounty 347ci 4WD
Hi RhainyC,
Just want to say hello, I'm hardly ever on here but feel like I know everyone personally. This forum has become a very positive part of our lives. Jon types I listen. I really need to get on here more often. Anyway WELCOME.

<

<