Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Mount Vernon, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1st Gen XLT 4dr
Callsign
KG7VTT
Okay, I am so jealous. I finally found an internet acces and I see that everyone is having fun as I am out here in the Persian Gulf catching smugglers from Iraq and upholding the UN sanctions. I figured this was the best forum to post since I did travel to get here. However, it would be alot more fun blasting through the desert out here with the old "Green Mistress".

I here there is a new member of the "Roll Over Posse". I think I still hold the presidencey w/ the flat land roll over though. Anyway, if anyone wants to brighten my days out here this s%*t hole part of the world, I do get e-mail every day and my email address is mcinchakk@foster.navy.mil

I am begging you. Send pics, stories or whatever you have time to do, but remember, I have no internet access to check the board, just the above e-mail address.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by Diff Whack Daddy
Anyway, if anyone wants to brighten my days out here this s%*t hole part of the world, I do get e-mail every day and my email address is mcinchakk@foster.navy.mil
I am begging you. Send pics, stories or whatever you have time to do, but remember, I have no internet access to check the board, just the above e-mail address.

I'm just bumping Kevin's post and drawing attention to his cry for 4x4 contact.

The poor guy's Jonesin', big time!

Will YOU help a fellow Junkie?

Thanks Bill

Well we're in port right now in Bahrain but we will be back out to sea Monday. Thank god we leave the gulf about a week after that. We're going to hit Singapore and Australiia on the way home though so maybe I'll go take a tour of the ARB plant. Take care and thanks for the e-mails you have all been sending. Pictures under 100k in size are welcome as well.

I'm finally back!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I am funally on American ground again here in Everett, WA. I haven't driven the Explorer yet since it is still down in San Diego, but I will be down there in a couple of days to pick it up, oh yeah, and the family too. There is so much new stuff and new people on the web site now. I need to set a whole day asside to go through and catch up on all the stuff I missed in the last 6 months.

Welcome Back!

I know what its like to have been gone for months on end. 8 1/2 Years Air Force. Sorry for not sending stuff It's been a very nerve racking couple of months for me here.

I was in Bahrain last weekend for a couple of days took the Explorer over! They do love the way mine looks. I've got to check this site out more often not just when I need a question answered or need info.
I'm so needy All I do is Take Take Take I think I'm going to become an Elite Explorer and give something back.

Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK!!!

Glad to hear everything is ok. :) Thanks for all the emails you sent me. Sorry I didn't send more back. Did you get the few I sent you?? O well

Welcome Back

Hey Kevin. Good to see your're back! Just in time for the 4th of July! I'll bet you'll really be able to appreciate Independance Day this year.

So your moving up to Washington, I guess you'll have to hook up with Oknut and his Explorer with 42s and Arsoul who will be moving from Phoenix to Washington in a week or so.

Can't wait to get together sometime for another run.

See ya.

Do you feel like a new member again? I gotta praise ya man, I don't think I could live 6 months from my X. Well I'll let you get back to catchin up.Welcome back Diff!!!

Yeah, I do kind of feel like a new member again. The whole board has changed, none of the threads that I remember keeping a constant watch on are still active, and there is so much more and new info for me to read now. It is going to take me a good month or so to catch up on everything.

Originally posted by Diff Whack Daddy
Yeah, I do kind of feel like a new member again. The whole board has changed, none of the threads that I remember keeping a constant watch on are still active, and there is so much more and new info for me to read now. It is going to take me a good month or so to catch up on everything.

when you head down the coast, if you need a resting point, stop by! I'll also show the monster to you.. :)

Originally posted by tdavis

I'll also show the monster to you.. :)

Maybe you guys should use the Private Message feature for this kind of talk, there's minors on the board!!!:rolleyes: :p

Back