Greetings from New England!

cralor

Reaction score
City, State
Upstate New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 EB
Hey all!

Been browsing the forums a bit and decided to register! I've got a lot of time cut out for me on this site :)

I'm spending most of my time up in Rochester, NY but I hail from Central Mass. However, I did just complete a roundtrip trek to NorCal with my X!

Anyway, glad to be here, and looking forward to tuning up and adding mods to my '07 EB 4L!

See ya all around!

Welcome aboard!! :salute:

Be sure to check out the 4th Generation Sub-Forums:

Stock 2006 -2010 Explorers
Stock 2006 -2010 Ford Explorer Forum. Problem solving, maintenance, TSB, service bulletins, owner reviews, specifications.

Modified 2006 - 2010 Explorers
Modified 2006 - 2010 Ford Explorer Forum. Aftermarket accessories and modifications. Bullbar, running boards, floor mats, cargo mat, DVD headrest, wheels, tires, stereo upgrade, headlights, mud flaps, lift kits, engine swap, transmission swap.

Good luck and Happy Exploring!

Thanks BigRondo!

I sure know about those sub-forums :)

You're not too far in Worcester!

Thanks for your service -- I'm commissioning in the USAF in May 2016!

Welcome aboard!! :salute:

Be sure to check out the 4th Generation Sub-Forums:

Stock 2006 -2010 Explorers
Stock 2006 -2010 Ford Explorer Forum. Problem solving, maintenance, TSB, service bulletins, owner reviews, specifications.

Modified 2006 - 2010 Explorers
Modified 2006 - 2010 Ford Explorer Forum. Aftermarket accessories and modifications. Bullbar, running boards, floor mats, cargo mat, DVD headrest, wheels, tires, stereo upgrade, headlights, mud flaps, lift kits, engine swap, transmission swap.

Good luck and Happy Exploring!

Back