Groupbuy: Magnaflow Catback (Part No. 15467) for 2011 & 2012 Explorer 3.5 V6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Groupbuy: Magnaflow Catback (Part No. 15467) for 2011 & 2012 Explorer 3.5 V6

Razziel24

Reaction score
City, State
Guayaquil
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer 2012 3.5 V6 Base
Hi guys, awesome news !!!
After a few days of searching and comparing....I was able to get us an amazing deal with a Magnaflow Authorized Dealer: Performance Peddler
You can find them on the "dealer locator" section on the Magnaflow official website.
Im not related to them on any way, im just doing us a favor, so we can get a great price on this catback.

Heres a few info on the Magnaflow Catback...

15467_lg.jpg

Material: 100% Stainless Steel
Tubing O.D. Size: 2.5in.
System Type: Cat-Back
TIP O.D. Size: 3.5in.
TIP Quantity: 2
Single/Dual: Dual
Exit Position: Dual Split Rear Exit

Features and Benefits: Lifetime Warranty, Dyno Tested And Proven To Make Power, Performance Gains In Horsepower And Torque, Great Sound -Has A Smooth; Deep Tone, Easy To Install, Mandrel-Bent. All Welded. Built To Last.

MSRP: 970.95

Now the great news..... we can get this catback for $ 494.99 shipped !!! :D

This applies to all forum members, just go to their website by clicking on this link:

http://www.performancepeddlerwholesale.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=MAG15467

Go to "add to cart", then find the "Recalc/Update Order" button and click on it.

Use the discount code "explorerpipes" (without the quotes) and voila !!! You are good to go !!!!

Dont miss this chance guys, there are only 15 units available at this price :salute:

Their customer service its outstanding.
If you have any other questions you may contact Brad Tracy brad@performancepeddler.com
If you need assistance over the phone, or for phone orders, you can contact Cisco at 800.470.1443

:chug:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

want so bad.. i wanna see pictures first tho.

Curious what the performance numbers are vs fuel economy sacrifice

subscribed for video

I just ordered mine, but since im not in the US, it will take a little longer to get here.
Im having the catback shipped to my cargo forwarder in Florida, and from there, It will be exported to Ecuador, so im guessing ill have it here by October the 15th.

If any of you receive yours before, please post pictures, audio files and/or videos..... and .... a dyno chart if it is possible.

So if you can, get your hands on one of this catbacks, I really think its a great price (almost 50% off the regular price)

I really want to do this, But not sure I can spend the cash right now.

on my phone so can't check out magnaflow site, is there a dyno chart?

arghhhhhh, i wish i had the extra cash to spend right now....i would definitely get a magnaflow exhaust in the future though.

You're killing me......... I would love to jump on this right now, but I just spent $400+ on the Explorer this week and I don't think I can slide another $500 by the wife for awhile.

Dont miss this chance guys, there are only 15 units available at this price

What's the status on this buy? Any left, minimum quantity to get the price? Response to the questions regarding performance and mileage?

Thanks for working this out?

What's the status on this buy? Any left, minimum quantity to get the price? Response to the questions regarding performance and mileage?

Thanks for working this out?

Hi, well I know I bought mine :D but im not sure about the rest.
They told me that the offer will stand, until the last unit has been sold. There isnt a minimum required to get the special price, just use the discount code on their website.

I havent seen any dyno charts yet, but I just think you cant go wrong with magnaflow, im a happy returning customer of theirs.
Ill do a review when mine gets here, but itll take some time, since im not in the US :(

I'm interested but also a bit confused... The factory system back to the mufflers actually looks pretty good to my untrained eye. Some folks have complained about the one bend but they seem to have engineered it well. Also, the Y-pipe from the factory looks like it has really good, smooth flow and separation.

So, my question is: why replace from the cat-back instead of just replacing the mufflers?

imo i think you are right... being under the ex a few times, it's much cleaner than other vehicles... from that weird bend at the front its just a straight shot through the resonators to nice y to two mufflers.

a couple of mufflers of your choice would be pretty comparable since that would be most of the back pressure?
maybe the stock resonantors may be a little restricted to quiet it too?

it would be like when i had an 87 Mustang GT in the day and just put a pair of flowmasters on.

but this group deal is pretty good though... if you were to get nice mufflers direct... and I'll use flowmaster as an ex... $150 a piece on their site and then labor for the welding from a muffler shop... i rather just pay the $500 for the whole kit with the resonator included and bolt it on myself.

that and you can switch back if you want cause you didnt hack the original.

I'm interested but also a bit confused... The factory system back to the mufflers actually looks pretty good to my untrained eye. Some folks have complained about the one bend but they seem to have engineered it well. Also, the Y-pipe from the factory looks like it has really good, smooth flow and separation.

So, my question is: why replace from the cat-back instead of just replacing the mufflers?

but this group deal is pretty good though... if you were to get nice mufflers direct... and I'll use flowmaster as an ex... $150 a piece on their site and then labor for the welding from a muffler shop... i rather just pay the $500 for the whole kit with the resonator included and bolt it on myself.

that and you can switch back if you want cause you didnt hack the original.

Those were exactly my toughts, right on the money !
At the begining I wasnt even thinking about a whole catback system, (didnt want to spend a grand on the magna), I wanted two mufflers, but I didnt want those cheap chinese mufflers, so I did a little research, with several good brands....... and at this price, the whole magnaflow catback plus free shipping was the logical option by far.

I cant speak about performance, MPGs or weight reduction, since im yet to receive mine, but Im sure that at this price, there wasnt a better option.

And, its 100% stainless steel, so no rust coming your way....

Ok, It seems like my catback is at customs now, I guess ill be receiving it by friday, ill keep you guys posted.

post pics AND videos....

Anyone got theres yet and see how its looking?

Mine its still at customs, I hope to receive it by tuesday. Cant wait !

Did you get it yet? When you do please let us know if the mufflers are coated black or are stainless..thanks!

Has anybody had these installed on their 2011-12 Explorer. I want to know how much resoness. Not spelled right! Noise in the cabin at 55-65-75mph. Have a vette and Corsa
does not have but other systems hav it and go on a trip and it will drive you nuts

Thanks for any info Jerry

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

is the group buy still available? doesnt sound like, at least from this site, 15 were purchased.

Back