Guess Whos Back?! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Guess Whos Back?!

Just ordered my Tourque Monster Headers.

Robert Saya itll be about 3 weeks before they are shipped, but thats OK I got other plans that can be worked on.

Im getting my 2.5 in KING coilovers from Thuren Fabrication (as seen on Pavement Sucks.com)

all I got to do now is find a set of axles.

Anyone know where I can get a set of 60's close to AL?

I am considering, for wieght's sake, going with a D44 in ft and a D60 in rear, both with 5:13 gearing.

I all ready have my NP203 Just got to go to Advanced Adapters and get hooked up there.

I will not start the tear down until I get all of the parts in hand, and all the major parts I lack now is the axles...

Daniel

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

do they hook up to the OEM pipes? I got true duals W/O cats right now...

Should I have a crossover pipe? or an X pipe? does anyone make a pre-fab set for us?

Daniel

A Bump for my previous question. Got the TM Headers on the way.

Daniel

A Bump for my previous question. Got the TM Headers on the way.

Daniel

Yup--they attatch to the OEM pipe--

For a dual exhaust setup--if you can, I'd have a crossover pipe.
Search ebay--there should be an inexepensive x pipe there

Thanks for the links Mountaineer, I will do my homework on the BW before I do the NP203. It was left over from a previous project and I was hoping I could put it to good use, but Id rather use a straight bolt-up Component. :salute:

JTSMITH:

Thanks. Im running true duals but I got rid of the 4 converters and its straight 2 1/2 with Flowmaster 40 series. Sounds really good but I was told that a "X" or crossover pipe is essential to equalize the left and right bank's backpressure.....

Daniel

Back