HAHAHA! weird roomate problems.... | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

HAHAHA! weird roomate problems....

FourXFred

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Boston, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 EB
Ok, ive got a problem with the guys that live upstairs from me, and I need advice on how to get it to stop. I live in an old 3 family house, one apartment on each floor. I live on the second floor, and the first floor is a buisness that is vacant every night after six oclock. Ok, so anyways, I was sitting here, and my roomate walked into my room. We looked at eachother and both said simutaneously "why is the house shaking". We decided it must by something going on upstairs, after ruling out earthquake. So, we went upstairs and knocked on the door, and 3 kids answered it. We asked them why the house started shaking, and all 3 of them broke down laughing. Then they told us why, and all 5 of us started rolling around on the floor laughing.

Im trying to figure out a way to describe their response in an Explorerforum.com acceptable manner.

Um, aparently during intercourse the whole house will shake violently, side to side. So, my question is, do I complain to them and ask that they take it easy? Or do I suggest we turn all of the beds in the house in the same direction and try to knock the house over?

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

<

izackary

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'06 Mazdaspeed6 GT
3 people came to the door huh?

HEAVE! HO!
HEAVE! HO!

<

dman726749

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Greenwood Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 xlt
now that i think about it, ya all need to go at it while the buisness downstairs has customers, now that would really freak some people out

<

snowburns

Reaction score
City, State
Anchorage, Alaska
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 XLT
I'm gonna go with turn the beds and knock the house over....LOL

<

FourXFred

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Boston, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 EB
hahaha, man, 20 minutes later and i still feel like im living on san andreas fault. ok, im gonna try to move my waterbed now, and go upstairs and tell them to do the same.

<

izackary

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'06 Mazdaspeed6 GT
this shoulda been a poll!! :) i vote for knocking it over! after all, it's lowell. i don't think anyone will miss anything.

<

X~FACTOR

Name is Ray
Reaction score
City, State
Valley Stream, Long Island
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 XLT 4-dr SOHC
Its either one of two things...

1. the house is not strong enough to withstand another storm or...
2. he's really good in bed.

If it is "1" get the hell outta there asap or if its "2" find out what he's secret is and share. Either way don't come knockin' if the house is shackin'. :D

<

FourXFred

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Boston, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 EB
the house is not strong enough to withstand another storm

well, let me put it this way, when i was out back looking for a rock to put under a corner of the grille, so it would sit level, i found one in the foundation that fit perfectly. so i grabbed the corner of my foundation, and ripped a big rock out of it by hand.

she aint put together too well, and im going to have to definitely reconsider before we have another party with 100+people in my apartment.

<

izackary

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'06 Mazdaspeed6 GT
Originally posted by FourXFred
well, let me put it this way, when i was out back looking for a rock to put under a corner of the grille, so it would sit level, i found one in the foundation that fit perfectly. so i grabbed the corner of my foundation, and ripped a big rock out of it by hand.

she aint put together too well, and im going to have to definitely reconsider before we have another party with 100+people in my apartment.

fred...if the insrance people snoop around when the house does implode, i'd recomennd NOT sharing that info, as humorous as it is. ;)

<

Redrig

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Gettysburg,PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Mountaineer
I vote knock it over, although id much rather be on the 3rd floor when it goes.

<

X24

RAMajama
Reaction score
City, State
Pleasant Valley, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 RAM 2500 TURBO DIESEL
How old were these three 'kids' that were having sex? The way you wrote it makes it seem like they are little kids.

<

Crankcase

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Vancouver B.C, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 XL Ex-Police
I hope at least one of the people was a female:eek: :D

<

Ak LTD Xplorer

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Anchorage Alaska
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 LIMITED OFF ROAD 4X4
crank, i was wondering the same thing..eww

<

FourXFred

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Boston, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 EB
i live in an apartment building that only rents to college kids, so everyone in the building is between 19-22. and yeah, i hope they had girls upstairs. hmmmm. maybe its time ot deadbolt the door.

<

<

Rx4phun

Reaction score
City, State
USA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 XLT SOHC
you guys are crackin me up, I love it and i miss college and now my girl, I could use some umm well um yeah I think I am going to for a 250 mile drive

<

FourXFred

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Boston, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 EB
well, i got my bed positioned in the proper direction. we moved my roomates bed too. I discussed it with the roomates upsatirs, and weve decided to take down the next dor neighbors house too. all the buildings in the neighborhood are old, so were going to go for a domino type effect. oh, and the guys upstairs did have girls over, so i can unlock my door.

<

Silverblade

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
BC, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 SOHC
Ask the girls upstairs to invite their friends over for you and your roommate. You know, to help with the domino experiment. It's for science, they have to.

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

SHISVX

Reaction score
City, State
NW New Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
00' Explorer Sport 4X4
i wonder what would happen if you guys all decided to do the deed at the same time....

knock the house down?!?!

Kelli :D

very funny!

<