For Sale - Half off sale-New RS9000XL for 1st gen EX and early Rangers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Half off sale-New RS9000XL for 1st gen EX and early Rangers

Changed my mind on using these, Up for grabs BOGO style.

Rancho RS999039 RS9000XL Series Shock New, still in the box.

Link to use for reference, info, & the going price per shock.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000VAS5NS/ref=oh_o04_s03_i00_details

I will take $100 plus shipping, for the PAIR of these that I already have, for the front of a 91-94 Explorer 0-1.5" of lift, and a huge variety of other Ford makes such as earlier Rangers, BII's. E-150 vans, and more.

Get em before I change my mind! :)

Another BOGO Added!....Used Set (2) of RS5229 -RS5000 for a 1st gen with 4" of suspension lift.
Ext length 18.250" Collapsed length 13.750"
These have 5000 miles on them, originally for a 2nd gen and converted for a 1st gen with a 4" lift, (the dog bone has been removed, & new bushings installed).
Will take $50 for both + shipping fees.

Last edited:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Interesting. Will crunch some numbers and see if they are with in my budget or not. Will be throwing around $600 at my explorer once the tax check hits the H&R block card.

Will see if this local buy here pay here is willing to trade off their parts explorer tomorrow, if they are willing to agree to my terms/trade I'll have extra cash afterwards.

If not will be forced to wait and they will be sold by the time my check hits the card.

Do you think they will fit a 2001 Sport trac? If so i might be interested after next week.

Do you think they will fit a 2001 Sport trac? If so i might be interested after next week.

Sorry, but these will not work on your rig. The 2nd gens, and the sport tracs use a different type of shock. The bottom mounts are different, they have the "Dogbone".

16 day bump to the top! :D

Back