HALLOWEEN is coming!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

HALLOWEEN is coming!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm an hour and a half north of NJ.

From my house to Lancaster, PA is 4 hours. I'd like to join you all, but I'd rather go to etown. I hope you guys have a good time.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ExplorerSport77 said:
hey where ya been? havent seen ya since the six flags thread.....i def want to go to this...i jus need to know if people are gonna go...

I mostly hang out in Explorer Tech.
Some one usually had to prod me into this area ( thanks Todd )
Yeah that Six Flags thread pissed me off. I got out of that one quick.

So, yeah, I'll be up there for the show. Not all that into paying people to scare the sh** out of me, but I can hang out.

I'm still in for both! We're going to the haunted thing as well as the car show, right? Looks like the one beast in the world who scares me the most will be there sunday too, so I'm expecting a royal scare out of this :eek:

Beast............come on, be nice.........no need to pick on any one or any ones better 1/2. I thought we all were going to try to be nice here :rolleyes:

Asilly50NJ said:
Beast............come on, be nice.........no need to pick on any one or any ones better 1/2. I thought we all were going to try to be nice here :rolleyes:

I would NEVER call someone a nasty name......! :D

.... Freddy Krueger scares the piss out of me... and every time, he 'magically' knows EXACTLY who to drag his claws across.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

It'd probably help if I didn't cower in the middle of the wagon too, huh.

*shutters*..freddy kruger....*eek*....soon as i hear the "1...2 Freddys comin for U...3...4..u better lock ur door...5...6 u better get ur crusitfix <--spelling?...7...8 u better stay a wake..."i forget the rest....anyway...i can jus tell by the end of the night me and Linds will be left behind the group screamin holdin each other....

Sumthin tells me you too are scared of sumthing different.................. :rolleyes:

ya know, some people really got some nerve talkin **** on other people, and you know exactlly who you are and what im talking about, I really dont need this kind of ****, and Im NOT gonna sit back and let **** like that slide anymore.

Grr! Still haven't gotten an answer yet. If I do go my stuff will be painted by then :D

Lets all just get along kids. We have our differences and our little fights, but sometimes you just have to look past them and forget about them. Hell, we hardly ever see each other, how can we hate each other!?

SPAS.....were did you buy your little nubby antenna from? i want one... :D

Not allowed to go. Not really suprised. O well :(

boooooooooooooo u cant go that sucks........bleh...it sucks ur in a club and u cant go to any runs....so see ya at Carlisle AFN 05'? :(

and ok.....who wants to go to this....who thinks or knows there in?so far its

me and Dave/def are :thumbsup:
Mike/def is :thumbsup:
Ben/def is :thumbsup:
Linds/out :thumbdwn: :( :thumbdwn:
Todd/out :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:
Adam/out :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:
Monmix/def is :thumbsup:
Lizard/def is :thumbsup:
Skiier/out :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:
i need to know def who is foreal in.....

frickea86 said:
SPAS.....were did you buy your little nubby antenna from? i want one... :D

Would this be the same nubby antenna everybody likes to steal when I'm not looking? :confused: Pep Boys. $7 last time I checked. Dave did a sweet job with Tara's antenna- you might try that approach too...

I'm assuming they'll be selling pumpkins there? I need to grab a few to carve at work. Lol, it'd be pretty cool if we could each carve one, IMO.

damn, i wanna go, but i dunno for how long i can stay, i havent driven my X in a month cuz of college :-/ im down for it though

im up for it... ill be there with my freshy lifted x... is everyone entering the show?

yeah were all enterin our trucks..basically u pay at the gate to get in which is 5 bucks...heres the directions....

HOW TO GET HERE:

Starting Locations:
Allentown - 222 South, 30 West, 741 East
Baltimore - 83 North, 30 East, 741 East
Carlisle - 76 East, 283 South, 741 East
Harrisburg - 283 South, 741 East
Lebanon - 72 South, 30 West, 741 East
New Jersey - PA Turnpike, 222 South, 30 West, 741 East
Philadelphia - 30 West, Millersville exit, 741 East
Pottstown - 100 South, 30 West, 741 East
Reading - 222 South, 30 West, 741 East
Wilmington - 41 North, 741 West
York - 30 East, 741 East
Turnpike East - Exit 247 (283 South)
Turnpike West - Exit 286 (222 South)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
From 741 East:

Turn right at the intersection of Route 741 and 324, onto New Danville Pike, go 1 mile, turn right on Stoney Lane, go 3/4 mile, turn right onto Stehman Road.

From 741 West:

Continue going straight at the Traffic Light intersection of Route 741 and Route 324, onto Long Lane Road for 1/8 mile, turn left at traffic light onto New Danville Pike for 3/4 mile, turn right onto Stoney Lane for 3/4 mile, then turn right onto Stehman Road.

Look for the GREEN GLOW STICKS at intersection of Route 741 and Route 324 and follow.

:bounce: SAVE $$$ - 5 Show Combo: :bounce:
Our 5 Show Combo Ticket Includes:

Jason's Woods Horrifying Haryride
Barn of Terror
Mystery Maze
Macabre Museum
3D Carnival of Fear
That's 5 shows for $23.00!!!
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday in October!

Fridays & Saturdays: 7 - 10 PM
Sundays: 7 - 9 PM

(Gates close promptly at 9 P.M. or 10 P.M. on respective nights,
all attractions will be available to people waiting in line after gates close.)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hmmmm I live in Va but Its not too far from my G-ma's house........

Back