• Register Today It's free!

Halo headlights??

808....04xltV8

Reaction score
City, State
Mililani, Hawaii
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 XLT
Anyone know where to get them?? or how much they might cost?? I seen them on a explorer in Cardomain.com and They look awesome. Had some on my old 99 civic hatch and i really liked them. Any help would be appreciated.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Are you talking about angel eyes? I am assuming that they are the same thing. I was also wondering about them, and how easy they would be to rig up. I think you would need a new assembly, because the type I have isn't just a glass/plastic cover, its more of a "reflector" cover.

yeah those are the ones its prolly a new assmbly if you had the chance to go on cardomain check out the explorers i 4got which one has it but when you see it youll like it. T guy has pictures of it at night and it looks sick has L.E.D. lights in it also that makes it stand out that much more

You can modify the housing to put a projector in with the angel eyes. PITA though

Yeah but I have the projectors that came factory already, besides last time i modified the housing on one of my headlights i ended up having water inside from humidity...haha, maybe cause i didnt know what I was doing. I put 2 blue led's in the housings.

Factory projectors??

Back