• Register Today It's free!

Harley Edition Explorer?

KG NB

Reaction score
City, State
Moncton, New Brunswick
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Explorer limited
I have a 2011 Explorer Limited with H-D badges on it. I didn’t buy it new and was wondering if the previous owner put the logos on. I’m aware of Harley Edition Ford trucks but can’t find any info on Explorers. Was there ever a Harley Davidson Edition Explorer?

97E02DA1-E187-4CDF-9247-B780D25B4AAF.jpeg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This is something that the previous owner added.

Makes me wonder why people do that?

Makes me wonder why people do that?
paying something to the harley f150? or maybe they just like harleys idk ive seen an explorer that said exploder, so maybe its one of those or i see it like bumper stickers... :p

No, there's no "H-D Explorer" the equivalent for the Harley Davidson and Lariat ford trucks on the Explorer would be the Eddie Bauer on the 2002-2010 models and the Limited on the 2011-2022

Instantly adds 2k to the value. It’s now a “limited edition”
LOL that’s what I was thinking. Anything Harley is way more expensive than normal.

Years ago a bunch of our members had "Moab Edition" stickers made for their Explorers. We once had someone come onto this site asking if it was a factory option :D

Years ago a bunch of our members had "Moab Edition" stickers made for their Explorers. We once had someone come onto this site asking if it was a factory option :D
Can I get a MOAB badge? That’s equivalent to a King Exploder no doubt 😁👍

Back