Has anyone "fixed" advancetrac issues | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Has anyone "fixed" advancetrac issues

Yaheard...

Reaction score
City, State
Portage, in.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 explorer interceptor
I have looked around forever for the fix to advancatrack issues on the 2015 and near police explorer that people have had..i really haven't found what the actual fix was...anyone ...help...

What exactly is the issue you are referring to? I only found one post in the PIU forum and it was regarding "Service AdvanceTrac Soon".

Peter

What exactly is the issue you are referring to? I only found one post in the PIU forum and it was regarding "Service AdvanceTrac Soon".

Peter
Sorry so late...i just got it back from the stalership, 165$later they couldnt get the truck to do it.....what happens is at random times, the steering wheel yanks out of your hands to the 12:00 position..(thinking the vehicle is out of control), i assume. along with the dash lighting up..wont reset by restarting the car. Somtimes stayed on for 2 days

I don't believe this particular issue has been posted about here before. If there are no trouble codes set and the issue is intermittent, it can be a very difficult problem for the dealership or anyone to diagnose.

Peter

Back