Has anyone put LP Aventure Wheels on their Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Has anyone put LP Aventure Wheels on their Explorer

jm2766

Reaction score
City, State
Somerset, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer XLT
I was wondering if anyone has put LP Aventure wheels on their 2020+ Explorer. I assume based on the specs these wheels will fit, just looking for some advice on this matter.

LP AVENTURE WHEELS - LP7- 18X8 ET38 5X114.3 - BLACK​

LP Aventure wheels - LP7- 18x8 ET38 5x114.3 - Black

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
A quick search on "LP Aventure Wheels" returned only your post. So no one seems to have mentioned them.

Peter

They are used often with Subaru and have a good reputation but can be pricy due to them being from Canada and the shipping.

They are used often with Subaru and have a good reputation but can be pricy due to them being from Canada and the shipping.
Today, $1 CDN = 0.77 US.

Yeah, it's been the shipping that has been a negative for these in the US :)

Tirerack carries LP Aventure, including the LP7. When I plug in my Explorer, it says not available for my car. If it interests you enough, you might want to call one of their sales reps and find out why. I think TR sells them for around $285 so apparently we don't get any benefit of the exchange rate!

Back