has anyone sas the rear yet??? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

has anyone sas the rear yet???

Reaction score
City, State
Atl ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 explorer xlt v8
looking to sas the rear of my 03 4.6 looking to see if anyone has done and how hard was it :salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There no one on here that I'm aware of that has documented it being done. So you might as well be the guinea pig!!!

Question though, why are you wanting a SAS?

I pull a lot with mine and tired of the bearings giving me trouble and i also have a pop when I put my truck in gear sounds like it's on the driver side can't figure out what it is

It has been done. There was an individual on here that pulled it off, although I don't think they were a very prominent member, and it might take some clever forum searching to track them down.

-Dubya

It has been done. There was an individual on here that pulled it off, although I don't think they were a very prominent member, and it might take some clever forum searching to track them down.

-Dubya
Yea I'm not too good with searching around the forums lol but don't seem like it would be hard with leaf springs alweld some hangers to the frame and figure out which rear end to use and shock mounts. I was just hoping that someone had done it and provided pics b4 I rip my truck apart and wish I didn't lol

Back