Has anyone used these altezzas on ebay? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Has anyone used these altezzas on ebay?

Laddy

Reaction score
City, State
Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 Explorer Sport

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've got something like them. I like them...

Attachments

• TH 2004 base camp.jpg
    TH 2004 base camp.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 206

I think those are the same ones Spas has. ( Ah, poetry )
I think they look awesome on her black sport.
PM her.

Someone posted good pictures on the ********* forum. It was a post about those tail lights. He then tinted them darker, too dark for me. They did look good initially.
I would prefer some kind of integration of an amber turn signal. Red turn signals are not very clear as signals, to other drivers. The price is good though.
Good luck,
DW

Laddy said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...em=7929793218&category=33716#ebayphotohosting

has anyone gotten these? Do they look good? If you have some can I see some pics?

I have these exact lights, had them in for a couple of months now. They are really nice up close, and you can't really beat the price either. Some altezzas are like $200 for a pair, forget that, go with these, you won't be sorry. I have blue reverse lights, and all I can say is they look sweet in these altezzas. I also got some carbon fiber wiper blades to match the tail-lights. They are sharp too.

MONMIX said:
I think those are the same ones Spas has. ( Ah, poetry )
I think they look awesome on her black sport.
PM her.

I have a black '98 sport.

Are these the ones your talking about that spas has? They arent the same as in the ebay auction...

attachment.php

FR292UUCF2.jpg

Those are gonna look nice on a black X. The first time you see them light up at night you will wonder why you didn't get them a long time ago. They look sweet. :)

I bought one from this seller a few weeks ago. They are awsome especially on my black 98 4dr explorer. This seller ships fast also.

Laddy, I finally got pics of my lights in case you were still looking.

I have those exact ones, simply cuz they were cheap and looked good IMO....
Check out my registry for more...

728977_18.jpg

LOL, yep, I just signed your guestbook on cardomain, looks like I'm not the only non-black x with balls enuff to pimp the carbon fiber :D.

heh, right on! I think they look much better than the all red stockers, and if you dont concentrate on the fact that they are fake carbon fiber painted, the grayish-ness blends nicely with my gray flares/bumpers :)

Laddy said:
Are these the ones your talking about that spas has? They arent the same as in the ebay auction...

attachment.php

FR292UUCF2.jpg

Yes, I have those, not sure if he was talking about that though.

About being 'dark'..

draft1.JPG

Just as black as you could get. Amazingly enough, it still shines through nicely.

Back