Hate Tickets, But She Wants To Run!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hate Tickets, But She Wants To Run!!!

Reaction score
City, State
Cameron Tx., See Pics At My Space/k.eckhardt
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991-Sport
Making My Dream Reality!!! 1991 Ex. Sport A.K.A "NIGHTCRAWLER" If I Do This Right You Might See Her At A Few Gen One Shows!!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Umm, ok.

Would you care to be more specific?

Full Restore On 91 Explorer, Paint & Body Finished, Interior 98% Finished, Race Engine In Process, Got to Stay With Factory Layout For Points = Very Extreme 4.0 Cologne Build, Promised 28/32mpg = He Guarantees 30 / Before Chip, Air Induction Upgrade, Supercharger, And A Few More Good Tweaks!

Favorite Quote; "Better To Restore Her, Than Buy A New Explorer"!

Does This Suffice?

Yep- the hate tickets thing combined with the see her at a few shows thing didn't make sense at first- now it does... :)

Be sure to post some pictures as you progress- sounds awesome! :thumbsup:

Thanks

Soon As I Put A Few Bucks Back In The Account, I'll Probably Give $20 To The Site So I Can Post Pics, She Is Pretty = $6000 On Just Paint & Body She Ought To Though! Thanks! Hard To Believe This All Started With One Stupid Deer!

Full Restore On 91 Explorer, Paint & Body Finished, Interior 98% Finished, Race Engine In Process, Got to Stay With Factory Layout For Points = Very Extreme 4.0 Cologne Build, Promised 28/32mpg = He Guarantees 30 / Before Chip, Air Induction Upgrade, Supercharger, And A Few More Good Tweaks!

Would love to see a race motor in an Ex.
Would also LOVE to see 28/32 MPG's.
And a supercharger.
And just this whole finished project in general.
Good luck with it. :thumbsup:

Thanks Rockcrawler, The 4X4 Idea Was Hard To Let Go, In Truth I Think This Will Be My Last 2 Wheel Drive, Was Entertaining The Thought Of A V8 Too, Until I Talked To A Man Named, "Edd Morrow" If You Have Ever Been To Little River Academy Raceway You've Probably Met Him, He's The One That Changed My Mind, Along With The Website "Super Six Motorsports", I Don't Have To Lie, After The Research I.E; Last 2 Years = The Six Makes Sense! Couldn't Let The Little Truck Go Either, Bought It From My Dad, It Used To Be His, And He Passed Away Dec. 17th 2008!!!

Its 3:30am So Got To Go For Now, Coal Mine Is Waiting! Shall Return At 2am Wed. Have Fun All!

If your post is not here anymore that means that you have nothing to say in this thread. Thanks

Oh and Nightcrawler_01 please do not write to where you post are like this.

You Lost Me!! I Don't Understand What You Are Telling Me Burns! I Should Not Reply To Questions / Comments In A Thread?

please do not write to where you post are like this.
:scratch:???

Dude, sounds so sweet! You don't need to be an "elite explorer" to post pics though. (Not saying you shouldn't support the site, just letting you know)

Just upload them to a free photo storage site like www.photobucket.com and then link to them in your post. Voila, pics!

I'm telling you this because I WANT TO SEE PICS!

I think it's awesome when guys try to get power out of a little motor rather than just step up the displacement. Look forward to seeing it.

(And perhaps you could post without a capital letter at the beginning of every word...makes it really hard to read. No big deal, just though I'd point it out.)

You Lost Me!! I Don't Understand What You Are Telling Me Burns! I Should Not Reply To Questions / Comments In A Thread?

He was telling you to try to use proper grammar in your thread. It makes it much easier to read and comprehend. A few of us had a little discussion about it while you were in the mines; but I guess Burns thought it was a little too heated and deleted all of the posts on the matter yesterday.

Please do sign up for photo bucket (free) or become an elite member: I'd like to see some pics as well.

I'll Get To Work With Photos And The "Bucket" Then, Thanks For The Interest Guys!

That myspace link is to a private account. I can't look at pics...

Nope, me neither- just the 3 little previews...

...this must be a very secret truck... :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hmm.....yeah post some pics up, not from your myspace, i have to see this

Back