haulers 93 xls | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

haulers 93 xls

i bet you guys havent seem nothin like this on a explorer!
6" skyjacker lift
33"kumho m/t
rock wheels
4.56 gears
kkm
bbk tb
flowmaster exhaust
803299_34_full.jpg

oh yea a $3000 camo paint job! :D

probably the coolest time i had in this truck was a a local car show, that add a burn out comp. and everyone was like wat the hell is a explorer in it, well it can melt the 33's with 4.56 gears it has also ran a 16.45 @ 82.8 in the 1/4

<

ExplorerDMB

Moderator/Technician
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Mechanicsville, Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Acura TL
I can't see it haha - horrible joke. Anyway, cool paint job. Is it really detailed or what? Get a close up pic of the paint. Looks good. 4.56's are very nice to have :thumbsup: Keep it up
-Drew

<

j602

resident ******
Reaction score
City, State
Dothan, AL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT
Is it actually paint or vinyl overlay? I just wouldn't see the point in painting all that when vinyl would be easier, cheaper, and more durable. Looks good either way though.

<

jimbo74

Elite Exploder
Reaction score
City, State
Nor*Cal
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001, F150, XLT 4x4
yeah for that, i would have done a vynil overlay..... you can even use the vynil overlay on the windows with little holes so it acts like tint, but you can see out

<

4x4hauler

Reaction score
City, State
erie pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
its not vinyl, its painted on there, i will try to get more pictures, i just posted that one because it is the only picture on my computer, ill try to get the wheelin ones

<