Have I told you lately I LOVE my Explorer? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Have I told you lately I LOVE my Explorer?

RonJrSVCMGR

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Gilford, NH
Year, Model & Trim Level
'13 Ford Explorer Limited
Well there, I just told you again....

:chug: :salute: :thumbsup: :D. :bounce: :wavey: :troops: :burnout: :popcorn: :party:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Me too!

Same here!:party::dpchug:

Count us in :)

The same with me!!!!:exp::D:)

Despite all the little hiccups ours had, we love it too. Only thing we would change is the MY to a 2013 lol.

Love ours too! We don't even have to leave the garage to explore something new.

Absolutely Love My Explorer!!!

Since day #1 and have never had any doubts that it is the best vehicle I have ever owned.:usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:;););););););););)

ditto!

Me too!!!

I agree as well.

Same here!

The first new car my wife and I bought: 2004 Ford Explorer XLT, one of the best decisions we ever made.

Well finally some positive talk about the explorer, well i have a 2011 built in the month of feb and prior to the explorer i had a 2008 cts4 ltd edition caddy with all the bells and whistle for that year hot lava color, and i tell you the explorer took the caddy in a long shot more features, more room, smooth ride,and better yet less monthly payment and for those reasons and more i love my explorer, i feel bad for those who have issues but i feel that ford won't let us down they might not have all the fixes but they will i know that wont make anyone happy but sorry to all those. Now there are some people in this forum that don't have an explorer that are just from other manufacture that want to dish the explorer and there are also those that are not techy and dish the explorer, so i have vented and to all i say I LOVE MY EXPLORER !!!!

Back