Haynes manual-yes or no? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Haynes manual-yes or no?

dstw

Reaction score
City, State
RI
Year, Model & Trim Level
My girlfriend has a 2001 Explorer with power window problems. Although relatively competent with such matters, I do like to have a little black and white instruction whenever possible. The only repair manual I can find after doing a google search is a Haynes which covers 1991-2001. I can only find it online, so I can only guess that it would cover what I'm looking for.Anybody out there have any experience with this manual-would it be of any help on this(and probably a few other minor type repairs in the future)? Any help and opinions on this would sure be appreciated.Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Haynes manuals are awesome. Definitely worth the money.

Yep, Haynes manual is worth the money.

What type of window problems. Like they work from the driver's door but intermittently or not at all from other doors? If that's the case, it's a common issue to have bad door switches. I had that problem with my '01 Explorer and also have it with my '05 SuperCrew.

PM me your address and I'll send you mine. I just sold my Explorer a couple weeks ago and have no use for it now.

Just download a factory manual in my signature.

Back