Headlight armor | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Headlight armor

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

they make the kits in various colors, including clear that would not impair the lighting any,

what i was actually going to do was trim the front to just cover the amber (i hate the amber look!!) so it wouldn't reduce the headlight lighting. and the back isn't really that much of a reduction with the 50%. the reason I'm thinking about this is because i am never going to remove gasket and paint the inside plastic where the amber is like some are doing to theirs..... i have the white try coat and i like the dark with the light look as opposed to the red taillights and that stupid huge amber in the headlights....

what i was actually going to do was trim the front to just cover the amber (i hate the amber look!!) so it wouldn't reduce the headlight lighting. and the back isn't really that much of a reduction with the 50%. the reason I'm thinking about this is because i am never going to remove gasket and paint the inside plastic where the amber is like some are doing to theirs..... i have the white try coat and i like the dark with the light look as opposed to the red taillights and that stupid huge amber in the headlights....
Okay I see what you're doing. Can't do that here as the amber lights function as the DRL on the Limited. Good luck.

Peter

You can always go leg lights for brightness.

WOW, I knew the new Ex has all the bells
& whistles but now we want to add "LEG" lights ???

THAT I'll buy!

Lol I meant led.

WOW, I knew the new Ex has all the bells
& whistles but now we want to add "LEG" lights ???

THAT I'll buy!
I think that is part of the Ambient Lighting.:D

Peter

Back