• Register Today It's free!

Heated Seat controls

twh6902

Reaction score
City, State
Lincoln, NE
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Ford Exdplorer Limit
Hey! I have a 2014 Explorer Limited, it has heated front seats, but the controls do not display on the touch screen. It also has a nav card, but I cant get the nav to work. Is the sync module bad, or can it be reprogrammed? I just boutght it used so I don't know whats been done before.

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
Did you buy it from a Ford dealer? Any warranty come with it?
You could try doing a Master Reset but that resets everything back to factory defaults and erases any save settings. You could also try a negative battery cable disconnect for a few minutes. Before doing either, check out this thread. How to: - MFT Master Reset versus pulling Fuse versus disconnecting Negative Battery Cable
There is no guarantee that either will solve the issue.
Please report back if having done either one. Thanks.

Peter

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
Did you buy it from a Ford dealer? Any warranty come with it?
You could try doing a Master Reset but that resets everything back to factory defaults and erases any save settings. You could also try a negative battery cable disconnect for a few minutes. Before doing either, check out this thread. How to: - MFT Master Reset versus pulling Fuse versus disconnecting Negative Battery Cable
There is no guarantee that either will solve the issue.
Please report back if having done either one. Thanks.

Peter
I did buy it from a Ford Dealer as is. They are an awesome dealer, and they had it in to replace yhe windshield last week, but service missed the memo yhey were supposed to loom at this issue. They're picking it up Thursday to take it back in, I just wondered if there was anything I could do.in the meantime, and maybe save them the trouble. I did a master reset, and updated Sync and neither one changed anything. Thanks for the reply and info though!

Back