• Register Today It's free!

Height For SOA

Asugolf14

Reaction score
City, State
Littleton, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XLT
I am really interested in doing an SOA conversion in my X, but I have a couple of questions. First, how high would I have to lift the front of the vehicle if I did this, and second, what parts would I need for the front to lift it this high?? Thanks a lot-

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

there is alot you would need to do...like brake lines and a bunch of other stuff.... soa will get you 5-6 inches......probably more around 5....the front will need longer coils, or spacers or both or...... the superlift 5.5 has all of this.... skyjacker has or had a 6".....it depends what you want......

Yeah, I figured there would be a lot to do for it, I just figured I would ask and see. I love the setup I have now, I am just kind of sick of scraping my shock mounts and U-Bolts all the time, but oh well, I guess I am probably gonna be stuck with it :(

If youre looking for a small lift, at a small cost.....check out james duff. It's one of the best kits for the explorer, and with a body lift I'm sure you can run 33's with minor trimming

Hi Leebo, Just a quick question. I have never seen any lifts for the explorer on the duff site, just bronco II's & rangers. I know the set up is basicly the same TTB but do you have to contact directly to get x stuff? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanx
Tom

the BII and X are basically the same... the X was designed as a 4 dr bronco II..... the project name was the UN47.....

Thanks Leebo I guess I just overlooked it before. I thought that was wierd since it seems alot people on here have their lift.

Back