• Register Today It's free!

Hello All, from Sedona, AZ

knsedona

Reaction score
City, State
Sedona, AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Limited
Hi Serious Explorators! I am a newbie in the Sedona Red Rocks and have owned a 1994 Explorer Limited since mile 15 (new). I drove it for 100K excellent miles including a lot of off-road. Then I let my son, a new driver drive it for two years. He acquired a new car and it is back in my hands now. We recently decided to upgrade it from stock to "Explorer from Hell" status and have very much enjoyed this site and its Great resources.

A Special Thanks to Rick Horwitz and his cool Pumpkin Ride! I have really appreciated the buildup pictures and resources that you have posted. They have been very inspirational and helpful. I also like the fact that you seem to live just down the road from me and maybe we can 4-wheel together sometime.

So far, we have installed a 5 1/2" Suspension lift and a pair of Corbeau Off-road seats. As we build, I will try to post pictures and problem/solutions that we encounter.

Thanks Again!
Kent

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks Guys, (FR-425, corkey, and BrooklynBay) I'll keep Moab in mind, great mtn. biking there too! And, corkey... you could move to Sedona we have had Spring time pollen weather since December, aaaAAAscheww! Appreciate the links.
KA

Welcome to the forum:chug:

I would be glad to wheel with you. I would love to check out some of the trails around Sedona. The last time I was up there, the Pumpkin was still green... Literally. ;)

expfullfrtsml.jpg

Back