Hello all u ill fated 2005 explorer owners | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hello all u ill fated 2005 explorer owners

lilstumpy

Reaction score
City, State
shelby n.c.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 ford explorer
Just wanted to say its nice to finally find a place that noone ask for money as of yet.I live in shelby N.C. and I guess yall can tell I am one of ill fated explorer owners.:troops:Just an ol man that needs advice from some of you younguns out there in a little bit after i figure out to explain major problems with my 2005 explorer.I probally be needing a professor of all things when it comes to this veh.Like it said on a review I read(RUN AWAY JUST AS FAST AS YOUR LITTLE FEET WILL RUN AND JUST KEEP ON PASSIN GO(.lol.)I don't want to bore you this early in the mornin so I shall be like someone said once.I SHALL RETURN TO SAVE YOU ALL.)THANKS.RICHARD IS MY NAME AND SHOOTING 2005 FOD EXPLORERS IS MY GAME.:salute::sawzall:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just traded my 2005 on a 2010. Now waiting to see if I went good to better or bad to worse! So far good to better. Good luck with your 2005. I liked mine but it never recovered from wounds received when it was my company vehicle at a large earthmoving contractor running up and haul roads. Although it impressed me off-road it did take its toll. Don't underestimate it's capabilities.

Marty
:usa:

Richard, welcome.

Back