HELLO EVERYONE, Newbie

CarolinaXPLR_78

Reaction score
City, State
Pfafftown, North Carolina, US
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 XLT XPLR AT
Hello to all Explorers,

I am finally here posting on the website that has helped me through the trouble times, and kept me away from the mechanics with no common sense. In my book, everyone on here is an XPLR master mechanic. Over the years of owning two Explorers, I have resorted here to grab some info on fixes at hand. Thank you goes out to all of you that makes this website a blessing. I currently own an 1992 Explorer XLT 4 door, 4wd, At. She is white, with alot of potential. I bought her off a friend of mine for $75. I restored her to running condition. I have many plans for my X. However, my budget is like probably most of us, slim but, I just would like to make my white goat conditioned to take on terrain that is off the pavement, but not to extreme. A body lift, some suspension, but mainly just a sound working order with 32s, new gear ratio, and lockers. I hope to give help, and receive help with everyone here. Currently it is snowing and I wished that my tires were on her now. Im looking at the KUHMO Venture KL71s if anyone wants to comment on those. And just now found a problem with a clunking and popping under drivers front area. WELL! NO playing in the snow today! Il be checking the forums on that one. Hope to talk to everyone soon. Happy Holidays....Carolina_XPLR

welcome

Back