• Register Today It's free!

Hello Everyone

scott_svt

Reaction score
City, State
Atlanta, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'07 Sport Trac Limited V8
Just popping in to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Scott Doughtie, I am 35, and I currently reside in the burbs of Atlanta. I am a software consultant. I am an avid sports fan and racing fanatic of all disciplines.

I recently purchased a 2007 Sport Trac Limited V8 in Dark Blue Peal Metallic a couple weeks ago. I traded a 2002 Explorer XLT to get it. I love this new truck and look forward to playing and modding it as I did my past vehicles.

07SPTRAC_LIMITED_dkblup2.jpg

I am not new to the Ford vehicle forums as I was once a moderator on the Contour Enthusiasts Group (CEG) forum and a member of several SVT forums during my ownership of 2 Contour SVTs. All of my previous vehicles have been Fords and my ST is the 6th Ford I have owned not counting my ex-wife's '98 Explorer Sport and '98 Taurus SHO.

I look forward to learning from everyone and some good conversation.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I lowered my Contour in the past by cutting the springs. However, I don't think I will be doing anything to the height of this truck. I actually like the factory height. That being said, I am considering some slightly wider and taller treads on it.

Back