• Register Today It's free!

hello fellow explorers

e39dream

Reaction score
City, State
chicagoland
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 sport 4x4 dark green
greetings from chicagoland. Looking forward to another fun winter in my explorer sport 4x4. it's a 93, forest green with red stripe. It is rusty, faded and currently broke down in need of a fuel pump. We've had this truck since 97 and the only other time it didn't start was when it needed a new starter, its a good truck. There is a bunch of little stuff wrong with it. rear window seal, rear door latch, abs light on, motor that engages 4x4 is shot, front suspension sounds scary, drivers side moulding fell off under door. I'm trying to get a parts truck in the next few days, hoping to remedy as much as I can with it.

This truck is my winter beater. I have driven this truck through about 2.5 feet of snow and sliced trough like butter. I stopped driving it for the warmer months and now its dead.

greetings from chicagoland. Looking forward to another fun winter in my explorer sport 4x4. it's a 93, forest green with red stripe. It is rusty, faded and currently broke down in need of a fuel pump. We've had this truck since 97 and the only other time it didn't start was when it needed a new starter, its a good truck. There is a bunch of little stuff wrong with it. rear window seal, rear door latch, abs light on, motor that engages 4x4 is shot, front suspension sounds scary, drivers side moulding fell off under door. I'm trying to get a parts truck in the next few days, hoping to remedy as much as I can with it.

This truck is my winter beater. I have driven this truck through about 2.5 feet of snow and sliced trough like butter. I stopped driving it for the warmer months and now its dead.

At least it sounds like your Exp was built like a Timex.. "Takes a lickin' and keeps on ..."

I hope this 2012 XLT the wife and I bought has the same endurance.. ! Cheers!

Back