• Register Today It's free!

Hello from Alabama!

jonosranger

Reaction score
City, State
Bridgeport,Al
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 XLS
Hi all. My name is Jonathan and I took ove my wifes 2000 XLS 4x4 4 door. It is black gray insides. I will post pix soon. I have lurked for a long time. But just decided to join lol. I have found a lot of useful info on this site and hopefully a lot more to come.but the specs on the explorer are : 2000 4.0 auto, auto 4x4. I have done brown wire mod , tt, shackle, tupperware removal, 285/75/16 maxis bighorns, 4 hella lights on the roof rack, and a bullet muffler

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey man i live just down the road from you. i live in scottsboro. you know of any decent places to play at around here? ive found a few small places but thats all.

hey man i live just down the road from you. i live in scottsboro. you know of any decent places to play at around here? ive found a few small places but thats all.
Yea man we got a few places to ride up here in stevenson

Good place to be from

Ain't nothing better than Alabama. And we can prove it.
Welcome Jon.

weh87, I a few friends from your area that work as Forest Rangers. They have been very busy with all this drought.

we need to get together sometime and do some riding onco i get some issues worked out. hopefully it'll be like new before christmas.

Thanks guys. weh87 thats sounds good maybe i can have my limited slip in by then

yeah i gotta get some better tires and replace my inner tie rods.

Saw this thread while looking for the brown wire mod..just wanted to say im from alabama too. About 30 mins from auburn.Reeltown to be exact :)

welcome

Back