Hello from Arkansas!! 93' Ford Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hello from Arkansas!! 93' Ford Explorer

GDasen03

Reaction score
City, State
Huntsville, AR
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993, Ford Explorer, Base
Hello!!
I joined this forum to start looking for ideas and help improving my 1993 Ford Explorer. It was my first car that I drove throughout high school, but after getting a new vehicle I let it sit for nearly a year. Now I have fixed her up to turn it into a travel vehicle that I can take anywhere! I am hoping to find ideas for mods and improvements I can make on this ole girl to change her from the reliable driver to a cross country demon.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello!!
I joined this forum to start looking for ideas and help improving my 1993 Ford Explorer. It was my first car that I drove throughout high school, but after getting a new vehicle I let it sit for nearly a year. Now I have fixed her up to turn it into a travel vehicle that I can take anywhere! I am hoping to find ideas for mods and improvements I can make on this ole girl to change her from the reliable driver to a cross country demon.
Welcome!

Hello!!
welcome! what kind of cross country? like just paced roads with some dirt roads or expleoing off the beaten path? curious.

welcome! what kind of cross country? like just paced roads with some dirt roads or expleoing off the beaten path? curious.
Eventually I'd like to take it of the beaten path. It already has the capabilities of taking me across small creeks and through minutely rough terrain but I'd like to take it up into the wilderness for sure!!

Eventually I'd like to take it of the beaten path. It already has the capabilities of taking me across small creeks and through minutely rough terrain but I'd like to take it up into the wilderness for sure!!
hmmm if so, id look into something like usr Brian1's build on 31s. definitely a good compromise for driveability and offroadabikity!

Welcome.

Welcome to the forum! Look forward to seeing progress made!

Back