• Register Today It's free!

Hello from Cali!

notonto

Reaction score
City, State
Sacramento, California
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Ranger 2.3 Duratech
I joined today and would like to say hello to all. My ford vehicles are a 2006 Mercury Mountaineer AWD which I use for tahoe and a 2003 Mazda truck which is my daily driver. Problems to date with the mercury include a bad blinker and a bad battery. To date I have had zero problems with the Mazda.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello! and welcome :D
weve got a great site, glad you could join us :p

Im from COLDASS michigan :( lol

hello

I joined today and would like to say hello to all. My ford vehicles are a 2006 Mercury Mountaineer AWD which I use for tahoe and a 2003 Mazda truck which is my daily driver. Problems to date with the mercury include a bad blinker and a bad battery. To date I have had zero problems with the Mazda.

There are a few of us from Northern Cali. This site is new to me and awesome. I think you will find it the same. I am just south of you in Vallejo. Maybe we could do a NOR Cal get together from the website. You will find more info from here then you would ever need.

welcome i am from cali too i live in southern cali but i got friends and family and my gf living in the bay area in northern cali.

Welcome to this forum! A quick search on the site will show you threads on how to repair these problems. Sometimes a battery could appear to be bad, when it could be the alternator or the cables.

welcome aboard, great site, youll find everything also from cali too

Back