Hello from Germany ! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hello from Germany !

Reaction score
City, State
Wuerzburg, Bavaria, Germany
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 auto 4x4
I'm new to this site and lurk around a bit.
My name is Karsten and I run an Offroad Shop in Wuerzburg Germany, mainly building japanese 4x4's.
I'm just starting on my first Explorer (we didn't get much of them over here) to use as a mildly build race truck for some go-fast desert stuff and local comps.
I might bother you guys with some noob questions about the ttb :D soon.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to Explorer Forum! I'm anxious to see this build.

Hey Karsten, Okay, if you want to see the TTBs that with good reputations around this site the first truck that is really amazing is owned by Paul B. and is being built by Winter.

Also, R.J. has a widened Dana 35 TTB on his Navajo with coilovers.

An oldy but good build is on the front page at explorer4x4.com owned by the "Zimmermans" but they are not around this site any more. 410fortune has a BroncoII with cut an turned beams similar to the Zimmerman's truck that seems to run well.
And you've seen KopyKat over on D.R., he's got a good build thread on here where he trussed out his TTB beams to take one hell of a beating.

Otherwise many of the wheelers are swapping over to solid axles to take on the trails with more flex and less weak parts.

Thanks for pointing me to this Forum Danny, I'll have a ton to read and learn over here :thumbsup:
If anyone needs something from Europe or Australia let me know, I can get pretty much everything over here.:salute:

Thanks for pointing me to this Forum Danny, I'll have a ton to read and learn over here :thumbsup:
If anyone needs something from Europe or Australia let me know, I can get pretty much everything over here.:salute:

Ummm, yeah, I want to come to Germany for Octoberfest, meet a bunch of hot Swedish ladies and ride copilot in a few races. Make it happen....I don't speak any German but I speak American good.

:chug::chug::chug::chug:
No worries, I grew up 20 mls from Octoberfest:D
But I sure know that you really don't want to meet the swedish ladies I know, one of them is my ex-boss:confused:

Welcome to the site:chug: I'm sure you'll find loads of info here to help you with your project:burnout:

welcome

Back