• Register Today It's free!

Hello from Indiana!

silver03

Reaction score
City, State
crawfordsville,in
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 explorer xls
Hey all! My names jake and i just got an 03 silver explorer xls. Ive been a ford fan my whole life and ive owned two mustangs and now my explorer. I have been on mustang forums for a bit over two years and now im here! Hope to get some good info on here and help out as much as i can! So far the explorer is stock and will probally stay close to it, maybe a muffler swap and radio but thats all! Heres some pics of my old mustangs and my explorer!
my first car-2000 mustang V6, loved this car to death!
meat.jpg

My last mustang-01 mustang gt, fast,loud,and loved gas! I miss this car a ton!
781ef117.jpg

and my current ride-03 explorer xls, love this thing and dont plan on selling it!
1d1c520f.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey there! South Bend native living in Florida, here.

Those are some sweet rides. I'm a Mustang guy myself...had a '95 as my first but wrecked it. I still miss that car every day. But it gave me my '97 XLT so I can't complain too much! Can't wait to get another Mustang.

If you don't mind me asking, why'd you get rid of your 'Stangs?

got rid of the first one to buy the second one and sold the second one because i have a kid due in febuary and cant take on insurance/payments of two vehicles and support a family right now, thanks for the warm welcomes!

Back