Hello from Manila/FCP

thndrbear

Reaction score
City, State
Manila
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 EB
Hello people!

Im from Manila, Philippines. Big Fords, mid-sized SUVs to Expeds and E-class, in our country are often considered as high-end vehicles. The population of Explorer Sport Tracs are not that much with its introduction here in the early 2000 and it was only last year that the Explo SUV was introduced.

Its a pleasure to be with fellow Explorer owners. I am an active member of Ford Club Philippines however, more often than not the members are Lynx or Focus owners. By the way, this also serves as an invitation for you guys to visit our forum not only to populate the trucks section but also to meet with fellow Ford owners. Who knows, you might find yourself one day in the Philippines - we are a very hospitable people. ;)

I hope i can learn a lot from you guys here.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Kumosta-po :D i was born in legazpi.

Im fine!

Whats up IZwack!
From up south, huh.

Ahah yeah, right at the foot of Mayon volcano.

welcome to the site

IZwack said:
Ahah yeah, right at the foot of Mayon volcano.

Great!

Havent been there yet but i do a lot of business up south. With electric cooperatives.

See you around. :)

Hello and kumusta.

I used to be from the Pasig / Ortigas area and from Laguna too.

How is the Philippines nowadays?
:chug:

Hello!
Kumusta. I'm from Baguio City.

Kumusta.

My Mother is from Mindanao. She just went there for vacation, i didn't get to go. But one day i will visit there and meet my Family

Welcome!

Yup, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you. A Filippino with an off-road rig :D

Yomie said:
Yup, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you. A Filippino with an off-road rig :D
Ahah yeah, its a rare thing :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Here, I'm serving lumpia :D

lumpiabig.jpg

Back