• Register Today It's free!

Hello from Mi! B2 owner

deathbypsi

Reaction score
City, State
Lambertville Mich
Year, Model & Trim Level
90 B2
Hello everyone, My name is Brian and I am from Lambertville Mi which is just north of the Toledo Oh boarder. I dont own an Explorer but I do own a 84 and a 90 Bronco II along with a 99 Ranger ex-cab 4x4. I figured I would sign up here because more than a few times my questions on other forums have been answered with links to this site so I figure mite as well eliminate a step!

I am a serious off roader and a pretty good wrench also. I build,not buy whenever possible. My Ranger is lifted 2",locked front and rear,32" Buckshots,has a winch and has all the typical mods. I have retired it from trail duty and will be focusing on the 90 Bronco2 as my new trail rig.The 84 was a daily driver now turned parts donor.

I use Deathbypsi on many forums across the net such as Ranger-forums,Turboford,Theturboforums,RPS,Rangerstation,BroncoII.org and a few Merkur sites. I have a good track record with classified deals and look forward to adding what I can here and learning even more!

Brian

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome brian

Welcome to Explorer Forum!

Thanks guys. I still cant believe the amount of info in the How To section!!

welcome! post up your trucks, the Ranger in the ranger forum and the BII's in the BII forum!! PIctures or it didnt happen LOL

Back