Hello from PA with 1999 Ranger 4.0 4x4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hello from PA with 1999 Ranger 4.0 4x4

Danner717

Reaction score
City, State
Shippensburg, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Ranger XLT 4.0 4x4
Hello everyone :wavey: My name is Erik. Ive been on other forums (FTE, FRF and Powerstroke.org) for a couple months now and figured id join this one too. I have a 99 ranger 4.0 with 160K on it that has been giving me problems that is looking like its head related. Not sure yet if just gasket failure or cracked head. Trying to figure out what route i want to take. Looking forward to making new friends and learning more about my truck.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome aboard Erik, hope you will get good leads here. Looking forward with the pics..

Thanks for joining, it's great to have you here

Tony

Thanks for the welcomes. Sorry no pics yet. I still havent got around to setting up a photobucket account. Unfortunately most of my time spent on the forums is at work (dont tell my boss :nono:) on a computer that blocks photobucket. I did add a profile pic on here so you can see it there. Here is a link to my album on FTE fourm maybe you can see it there. http://www.ford-trucks.com/g/album/4154865#

Back