• Register Today It's free!

Hello from South Carolina

Lowdown89

Reaction score
City, State
Travelers rest SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 ranger xlt
Hey guys my name is Jason and I'm from travelers rest SC, Im a member of a ton of automotive forums and I go by lowdown89 on pretty much all of them so its possible I might already know some of you, but for those who I don't know I figured I would write a short.... Well it's turning into a long hello.... Lol

I'm 26 and have wayyyyyyy to many projects. I seem to buy a vehicle to use as my daily driver and end up turning it into just another money pit LoL, right now I have a 2001 f350 crew cab dually which I drive daily, but also in the yard is my 98 ext cab 4.0 4x4 ranger " which is the main reason for joining here", a 94 STD cab ranger that's bagged and body dropped and currently in a million pieces and also we have my dads new to us 94 4x4 f150 I'm fixing up not to mention the various other non ford cars that we have lol. Anyway hopefully I can share what I know, which isn't as much as a lot of you and learn even more! Once again glad to be a member here

Jason Seay also if any of you are on face book feel free to add me

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks Brooklyn I see you have some love for the aerostars! That is awesome I would love to have another one we bought a 94 xlt with the 4.0 back in 95 and we drove the wheels off of it, and with the back seats out, a 3.73 gear and a little compucar bottle in a bag kit it was plenty fast enough to take a lot of money from the local ricers with stock hondas with. Fart can!

Welcome Jason. I have another friend in Travelers Rest, drives a blue/white Ranchero.

Welcome Jason. I have another friend in Travelers Rest, drives a blue/white Ranchero.

What's his name? I know I used to see a primered I wanna say 68 riding around and another one that was green and had mustang bullit wheels on it

What's his name? I know I used to see a primered I wanna say 68 riding around and another one that was green and had mustang bullit wheels on it

John is his name. I'll PM his name to you rather than post it. This is his 79 Ranchero.
JohnsCherotow2.jpg

Back