Hello from UT

Sundaywhipped

Reaction score
City, State
Midvale, Utah
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 XLT Ranger
Hi everybody!

I'm here to explore the forums for helpful information, I'm slowly building my '00 ford ranger which is my everyday driver and also doing things to the '06 tribute that my wife has.
I really want to pick up another ranger or explorer to really build and piss it off for either on the road or for the sand and dirt roads. To me i just want to put my friends mouth in the dirt and prove them wrong. Of course i had a ranger that was a drag power house with a 302 stroked to a 331 with a turbo on it but it caused way to much head ache with everything breaking when i just drive it to work and back so now I'm back to a 4.0 OHV V-6 and want to impress every one and make a few jaws drop.

Goal: Everyday driver- Want a little more until the motor takes a **** then hopefully put a 4.3 stroker kit in it with stage two heads and intake, not sure what transmission will work, well because i'm not a building just a driver but want to learn to build. It already has intake, exhaust, couple ignition upgrades, headers, and working on getting a programmer.

Wife's car: piss off but she doesn't know it until she learns to look under the hood..... HAHA! p.s. love my wife to death.

Projects: Well in my head i want a ranger and explorer, both built to the nuts when it comes to motor, would love to make them so i can rally both on sand and in the mountains, hopefully one day know so much keep them going and hand them to my future kids which as i was stupid and won't know what to do with them.

Hopefully i was a bore and hope to get to know a lot of helpful people on this forum..

Thanks for reading,

Neil The Sasquatch Varner

Back