Hello. Love the forum. Long time user, first time register. Looking to buy another Explorer possibly mechanic special 2002 or later. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hello. Love the forum. Long time user, first time register. Looking to buy another Explorer possibly mechanic special 2002 or later.

sushi7

Reaction score
City, State
Lakewood, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Explorer XLT
Hello. Love the forum. Long time user, first time register. Looking to buy another Explorer possibly mechanic special 2002 or later. First Explorer was 92. Now 02. Working up to 12. In another 10 years a 22. ;-) I save the car payment for my mortgage!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello. Love the forum. Long time user, first time register. Looking to buy another Explorer possibly mechanic special 2002 or later. First Explorer was 92. Now 02. Working up to 12. In another 10 years a 22. ;-) I save the car payment for my mortgage!
Welcome to the forum!

welcome! your profile says lakewood- are you in LA?

Welcome.

Welcome to this forum! NJ also has an area called Lakewood.
Yes! As I am finding out! I am always cautious about posting too much info, but I think I'm in good company! I'm in the Washington on the left coast. Whenever I do a map search without first entering my present location, google for some reason gives me search results for Lakewood Colorado even though I'm in Lakewood WA. Good to hear from you, Lakewood NJ!

Thanks! A little further north, Washington. ;-) I added that to profile after you posted.
whoops, thought you were talking about the lakewood between long beach and downey ;) my bad. in that case im of no hse as far as finding Xs

Back