• Register Today It's free!

Hello Nova Scotians!

Jarubell

Reaction score
City, State
Was Winnipeg, Manitoba now Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
RIP 92 XLT
How's the work situation out there in Nova Scotia? Looks like we're moving out there this summer!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Right on jarubell :D :D what part of NS you movin too?? As for work depends on what skills you have and what you wanna do there are always plenty of places hiring just gotta have the know how and the "WANT" to work mentality :D :D. Hopefully you'll be close enough to get out on some runs with me and the guys :D :D

We're moving to Darthmouth not to far from my wife's parents on Dustin St. I'm a Industrial Instrument Mechanic, so I hope that will help but I always have that old Plumbing ticket I could use. As for the runs, that will have to wait as I no longer have my old rig, RIP:(, but I will have one again and I will start searching as soon as I can.

Well, the house is purchased (near penhorn mall) and the move is planned. Now all I need to do is move then start the search for a replacement Explorer:cool:

Right on Jarubell, Be nice to have another guy around here that loves their X as much as i do :D :D. Once the move is done and your all settled in we'll have to get together for a meet and greet coffee night ;) ;). PLENTY of X's around here depending what ya looking for.....

Jarubell so when ya gonna be here bud?? Awaitting your arrival :D ;) ;)

LOL, I'm here! but, I was going to keep quiet till I find a Explorer and that might have till wait till I get home too, I still work in Manitoba for another few months. This sucks!

SOOOOOOOO whats the status there Jarubell?? TO X or NOT TO X that is the question???

The status sucks! I think about getting an explorer all the time, it's just been hard to convince the wife I need one since I have a company truck 24-7! However, I still been looking online to see how much a 2000 would be with a v8. I will have one again, that is for sure!

CRAZY, Sad thing is that i am gonna be stripping my 2000 XLS V6 of everything i want or have done to it and putting it all on my 99 XLS V6.....HRMMMMM good start point for a build there for ya LMAO...... ;) ;)

hmmmm, why are you retiring your 2000? Must have been something wrong since you are stripping her for older one!

Well she needs a front pinion bearing for sure in the front, got a exhaust leak at the manifold, and something wrong with the engine thinking it's the lower intake gasket. All that plus the fact that the 99's engine is running MINT other then the MAF sensor and the only cosmetic is the rockers on the white. Taking the leafs and shackles and the tortion keys off the blue one and putting them on the white along with my 2" BL that i'm in the process of doing now :D :D

Oh yeah and the T-Case swapped lmao

Sounds like some serious transplanting!!!! If I was working closer to home I would come and take a look at the leftovers!

Back