hello...Ohio noob here 02 X on 22s | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

hello...Ohio noob here 02 X on 22s

AcroEX

Reaction score
City, State
In your girls and occasionally your moms panties
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Exlporer XLT 2wd
sup everybody,name is Brandon and im from Northeast Ohio. currently working on my 2002 2wd explorer xlt....right now she is just sitting on 22's but soon to be on airide and big paint................well im off to snoop around the site a little bit,hopefully i get to talk with some of you soon..

L8

Brandon Dowler
AcrophobiA
Ohio Chapter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

here is some pics of my X as she sits in current form...

100_0438.jpg

100_0439.jpg

100_0441.jpg

100_0440.jpg

here are some renderings that i had made to give me some ideas of how she will lay

NextAttempt.jpg

AAExplorer.jpg

not a fan of big rims or drops, but to each his own. I'm in NE ohio also

Your X is lookin real good. I can't wait to see it dropped and painted... its gonna be HOT! I was wondering if you make me up some renderings of my X dropped and with so crazy paint. I'm planning the bags now and would love it if you could give me a preview

2k1SpOrT22s said:
Your X is lookin real good. I can't wait to see it dropped and painted... its gonna be HOT! I was wondering if you make me up some renderings of my X dropped and with so crazy paint. I'm planning the bags now and would love it if you could give me a preview

wish i could help ya out man, but i didnt do these , i did like you and had some other people do them for me...but thanx for the comments

rcmann said:
not a fan of big rims or drops, but to each his own. I'm in NE ohio also

thanx for the comments,and YES ..."to each his own"

Back