Help! 06 explorer p2135 after replacing throttle body | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Help! 06 explorer p2135 after replacing throttle body

Nikkiconn86

Reaction score
City, State
Salem ma
Year, Model & Trim Level
06, explorer, v6 Eddie Ba
Hello, so I have an 06 Ford explorer 6 cylinder that the wrench light came on on and I got the throttle body code for. I replaced the throttle position sensor with no luck... then went and replaced the actuator motor, still with no luck... then I went and replaced the wiring harness to the throttle body, voltage is testing good, still nothing. I then went and bought an entire new throttle body assembly and the light went off for a couple days and is now back on. Any ideas what else this could be? It drives like death when it happens.

Hello, so I have an 06 Ford explorer 6 cylinder that the wrench light came on on and I got the throttle body code for. I replaced the throttle position sensor with no luck... then went and replaced the actuator motor, still with no luck... then I went and replaced the wiring harness to the throttle body, voltage is testing good, still nothing. I then went and bought an entire new throttle body assembly and the light went off for a couple days and is now back on. Any ideas what else this could be? It drives like death when it happens.
welcone to EF!!!! hows the wiring to it? they are known for deterioration. i want to say there was a similiar thread recently

welcone to EF!!!! hows the wiring to it? they are known for deterioration. i want to say there was a similiar thread recently
I replaced the wiring harness to it with a OEM harness.

Back