• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Help identifying engine parts.

Raph X.

Reaction score
City, State
SACRAMENTO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001, explorer sport.
As title says. I been searching everywhere for what these parts are. I was given a 94 f series and just have no idea what some parts are. Im new to these year models. If anyone could please help me out. Im doing an engine detailing and would like to know if i can remove to clean em out with out worrying of spills from disconnecting.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: im having trouble inserting an image of the parts. So hopefully describing them will be enough.

The parts are two round canisters that mount on top of the wheelwell they look like regular tin cans just mounted there.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

toypaseo

Flunked daycare
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
outside shovelling snow
Year, Model & Trim Level
................ 96 XLT ™
1626279901326.jpeg

toypaseo

Flunked daycare
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
outside shovelling snow
Year, Model & Trim Level
................ 96 XLT ™

Gary Crist

Reaction score
TEXAS a whole different country $1K Green AWD
City, State
TEXAS
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 AWD V8
Callsign
KI6FG
A whole batch of old Donald Duck orange juice cans were used as vacuum reservoirs.
The first time I saw this was on 1967 Galaxie 500.

Raph X.

Reaction score
City, State
SACRAMENTO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001, explorer sport.
Thanks for the pic post really helped there. I litterarly thought that there was a leak and a ford tech just saw a can of corn and said "no more leak, sell it" @Gary Crist