Help Identifying Part | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

  • Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

  • Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

    Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership! If you have an existing Elite membership contact me by PM and I will upgrade your account manually.

    Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

Help Identifying Part


New Member
April 3, 2010
Reaction score
City, State
Los Angeles
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 Sport
Hello guys, I've been doing searches, trying all different types of searches.

So I did the 00M12 repair, upper and lower intake manifold gaskets, timing chain tensioner, etc.

While doing this, I moved the passenger side fuel rail, according to MikeH repair guide

long story short, the fuel injector has a sleeve that sits between the block and the injector itself. Its not the fuel injector Oring. I went to autozone and pepboys.

No one knows what the part is called and I cant find it online.

Does anyone have a part number or the technical name for it so that i can call the dealer?

Thanks in advance.


Explorer Addict
June 24, 2011
Reaction score
City, State
McHenry, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 Eddie Bauer AWD V8
I know diesel trucks have a thing called an Injector Cup... Not sure about Gs trucks though.