Help Me Before I Blow This Truck UP!!!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Help Me Before I Blow This Truck UP!!!!

So it was the fuse, glad to help had the same problem with mine, it was the last ting I checked

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It's amazing how much hassle one fuse can cause.

I had a charging system problem on my '97. After one rebuilt alternator and two new ones in less than a month it ended up being a blown fuse.

It sure was. It would have caused a lot less headache if I had just checked that first.

Glad you found your problem. I forgot about fuses the hard way too... replaced ALL my tail lights in a walmart parking lot before i thought to check a fuse... :S

My dad always said check the smallest things first. It works.

if you are having that much trouble just run a 12g wire from the battery with a 10 amp fuse directly to the headunits constant .. usually a yellow wire on the head unit than use a test light and find a solid ignition and tap into that for your ignition wire on your head unit and than run a new ground if need ver simple and no more asprin needed for that head ache :)

Back