Help needed in Trail closure speech | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Help needed in Trail closure speech

raiper

Reaction score
City, State
Lodi, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
90 BII 4.0 Conversion
Help needed in Trail closure speech

Hi guys im looking for information on trail closure and closing down of public lands. specificly the problems, solutions, and issues. I have to do a speech in school and i am in desperate need of help. I have been looking for information and CANNOT find it at all. By the way I am against the closure of public/recreational land because they just recently closed down some public rec land in my county, infact the only place for 2.5 hours. So please guys can you help me out.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well.. at least this one was in the right place! good job!
please refrain from making multiple threads on the same thing.

As for your subject matter, maybe start off by getting in touch with the local Forest Ranger or equivalent of the area getting closed. Something tells me you have to have this speech for Monday though.

You should contact off-road clubs. Tread lightly is also a good place to start. You can also use a browser search function, try looking up areas. I would also try the websites of the off road rags.

thanks guys and also the speech is due wed.

Back