HELP! What type of bulb do i need for interior??/ | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

HELP! What type of bulb do i need for interior??/

Im wanting to replace the bubs lighting up my automatic climate control in my 95 eddie bauer. I've taken it out and seen the bulbs, but i have no idea what type they are or where i can get them?? Anybody know where i can get them, I believe there is 5 of them...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

They may be 194, but I'm not sure. Take one out and go to the NAPA/AutoZone parts store & match it up. If you cant find it there take it to the Ford dealer.
Sorry, maby someone who knows will chim in.
Oh, and welcome to the site. Hope you like it and you find some answers to your questions.
Check out this link. http://www.imperialinc.com/grp148.shtml Perhaps you will find it there.

are they the little bulbs? if so i dont think you can buy them anywhere, i just went to the auto wreckers and got a bunch from there.

do you have the owners manual for your truck? if so, you will find out the size of every bulb in your truck.

B-Rob, in the last year and a half it seems you have changed trucks. I hope it was not because you didnt find that pesky bulb.
What's up?

Just go to autozone and they look everything up on the spot.

Back