• Register Today It's free!

Help with interior color!

RoCkrMAN

Reaction score
City, State
TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Ford Explorer 5.0L
I have got some parts out of an 2001 Explorer Sport (White gauges, Radio bezel, and heater controls) I got them for my 97' XLT. I was just wondering if anyone knew what color/name it was. Not the gray, the silver. I was wondering if there was some you could buy or touchup.
20130125_1422241_zpsa3936445.jpg

Thats what is on the back of the gauges (Titanium Paint).
20130125_1426291_zpsc21af0d0.jpg

Thats the gauges with the silver Im talking about. Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I usualy just take the part/s into the auto parts store and compare the paint caps. If you can get the exact paint it would probably be from Ford and they would want about $97 for a little can of paint.

I usualy just take the part/s into the auto parts store and compare the paint caps. If you can get the exact paint it would probably be from Ford and they would want about $97 for a little can of paint.

That would work. I know my local napa can take a sample and mix it. So I might do that. I got my leds in for the gauges so Im ready to install them. Hoping they look good! thanks for helping and great job on the hood!

That would work. I know my local napa can take a sample and mix it. So I might do that. I got my leds in for the gauges so Im ready to install them. Hoping they look good! thanks for helping and great job on the hood!

Thanks man!

Glad I could help you out. Those gauges are sweet, Im interested in finding a set now but I would have to replace my pillar gauges... How am I going to explain that to the wife lol

Thanks man!

Glad I could help you out. Those gauges are sweet, Im interested in finding a set now but I would have to replace my pillar gauges... How am I going to explain that to the wife lol

I got everything off of craigslist. Some guy was parting a explorer sport out and I gave $80 for everything. I would put them in today but we are having a Ice storm.

Back